Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
THE SARCASM IN THIS POST IN LETHAL
When you’re feeling down and out, REAL friends be like
I thought it was going to be a sympathetic pat on the back, but nOPE. Get the fuck up and keep playing, goddamn it.
When I go back to the hotel room at a convention
Reminder that it’s only 100 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN
in which my dash makes a very good point, twice
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
I’ve been worried about dementor attacks since literally forever.
shit’s about to go down in hundred acre woods
I think netflix made a mistake..
Laughed so hard I could barely click the reblog button
imagine all 9 seasons of supernatural but rather than the two Winchester brothers you have the three Kardashian sisters
I actually really like this ad campaign.
Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston dressed as each other’s characters at a Breaking Bad cast party.
This is probably the best gif ever
oh my god
no but imagine
Harry Potter as a tv show
sort of like Game of Thrones
where each season is a book
and each episode is a chapter
everything could be fleshed out
we would have everyone’s back story
and we would have HUNDREDS of hours of Harry Potter material
No but i want this so bad its not a joke